3/25/2008

Already an overachiever

Weight: 10 lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 22.5 in.
Head: 15.25 in.
Chest: 16 in.

Anneli's growth falls into the 95th percentile for her age. I can't believe she's already 10.5 lbs.! Well, it figures. She eats so much, and in the last couple days, she has been wanting more. It's hard trying to keep up with her!

We went to church with my parents on Easter. Anneli was the star of the day. My mom couldn't stop showing her off to everyone. I got a picture of her all dressed up.



She's also spending a lot more time awake, which may sound great, but it's really not. She tends to be awake when we need to be sleeping. She never wants to sleep between 10pm and 12am. By 10pm, I'm exhausted, but I have to stay up with her until she falls asleep. (Ryan usually doesn't because he has work in the morning. He does get up for her other early morning feedings.) She does spend a lot of time awake during the day too. She hasn't really slept at all today, except for two one-hour naps.



No comments:

Post a Comment