8/08/2008

Now we are twenty-five weeks old. (Well, yesterday. I revealed to Husband that I [mistakenly thought] had been marking Baby's age on the wrong day of the week. I was counting each Thursday rather than Friday. 'But she was born on a Thursday,' he said. After several seconds of deep concentration, I realized it was so. So anyway.) Baby is wanting to spend more time sitting and standing but not so much lying on her belly. A story on the radio about baby development being linked to tummy time made me worry she wasn't on her belly often enough. That, taken with the delay in getting up on her arms, compounded my concerns. However, I should keep in mind that babies develop at their own rates...


Looking for new uses for the aspirator...


Trying to figure out a complicated device...


I found it funny that she had her leg straight out to the side and her toes were clinging to the crib bar.


Another attempt, getting closer.




All ready to go for a walk on a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment