6/19/2008

Eighteen weeks

The sesame seed is a whopping eighteen weeks today! We went on a nice shopping trip at Fair Oaks and Potomac Mills. I picked up a few cute shirts and sweaters at Pottery Barn (on sale!), and I got a pair of shorts and two tops at Ann Taylor.

Anneli was well-behaved today. She was so curious that she didn't even nap today. Every time I put her down in her stroller, she whined until I picked her up again. She was rather cheery even while we (mom and I) were eating lunch. She had a few wee dollops of mashed potatoes, which she seemed to enjoy immensely. She has gotten more comfortable with being in public and seeing strange faces. Plus, eating rice cereal helps her to stay full longer, so we can fit in more when we go out.

Oh, and Anneli and I are completely addicted to Jon & Kate. :P

Edit: Here's Anneli from last night. We were playing dress-up with her new clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! 18 wks! Anneli's favorite aunt went shopping this past weekend too. I have a whole box of fun for the wee one!

    ReplyDelete